<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bass Wolf R.I.P.


Bass Wolf R.I.P.
Originally uploaded by livingfilm.
I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen. I am sad to report to you loyal readers about yet another celebrity death.
Just three weeks since touching his sweaty palm, Bass Wolf has passed away of a heart attack at the age of 38.

I'm afraid I saw this one coming. While watching one of the most astonishing live performances I will surely witness, I couldn't imagine a human capable of surviving that kind of intensity.

Again, Bass Wolf will be missed.
Watch Wild Zero!!!

P.S. I hope to stop writing obituaries soon, SO STOP DYING PEOPLE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

Derek, I just can't believe that you had the good fortune to see him at his peak! That just blows me away, and makes me feel pretty regretful that I wussed out on my plans to see them. Ah, well. Such is life. :)

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters