<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

Friday, March 11, 2005

Guitar Wolf and Wild Zero


Guitar Wolf
Originally uploaded by livingfilm.
I just got back from seeing the AMAZING Guitar Wolf at Dante's. And it was possibly the most incredible spectacle I will ever see on a stage. For those unfamiliar with the OUTSTANDING Guitar Wolf, I only need to direct you to the film Wild Zero, where Guitar Wolf, with the help of Bass Wolf and the dreamy Drum Wolf, save the world from an army of bloodthirsty Zombies, and help love bloom in unexpected ways, by using the Power of Rock n' Roll! I really can't go into the details for it would take forever. But let me just say that I was close enough to see him collapse every time he stepped behind the curtain, and when he could not crawl away from the stage he curled into a ball and cried. Because he Rocked that Hard! It was like seeing a real life Purple Rain. By the way, Bass Wolf shook my hand. See Wild Zero, and catch Guitar Wolf if he comes to your town, before he rocks himself to death! Highly Recommended!

1 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

OH MY GOD. I am so happy that you were able to physically touch someone that was a part of Wild Zero. It's like when Nancy Sinatra shook my hand! I am soooooo glad you got to see Guitar Wolf; it sounds like the most rockin' experience of all time. Would that I were there...alas...

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters