<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Silent Night

Well, as I have been working on my first really long post for a couple of days now (I hope to have it completed within the next week), I thought I would give all you hungry kids a little snack!
Wednesday January 19 2005 @ 7:00, mark this date on your calendar as the beginning of the long anticipated Silent Nights @the Rena Villa. Yes Kids, it is finally here! And, to celebrate I will have a showing of Buster Keaton's The Cameraman!!!
You may not know this yet, but, I Looove Buster Keaton, as does my bon amie Polly, who will unfortunately not be here due to a previous engagement she had to keep with some rain (which reminds me of a wonderful picture I saw of her sitting in Gene Kelly's hand, way to go Polly!). Hopfully if all goes well, and my friends do not make a run for the door by the time Buster takes up with a friendly Monkey, I might be able to coerce them to come back on a semi-regular basis and enjoy all that movies without words can bring!
P.S. There may also be a second showing for late arrivers, if there is an interest -the film is only 76 min, unless the wine runs out, and we need to move things to The Nobby!
Later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters